Health & Safety
Eden Park Bed and Breakfast Health and Safety Policy:
The Management of Eden Park Bed and Breakfast are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its employees and anyone entering its premises or site with connection to the company’s business operations. In demonstrating Management’s duty of care, we will take all practical steps to provide a working environment that minimises incidents of risk or personal injury, ill health or damage to property. We will comply with the Health and Safety Act 1992 in all areas, this includes; legislation, regulations, codes of practice and safe operating procedures.
We are committed to:
- Providing Employees with appropriate training.
- Clarifying employee health and safety responsibilities.
- Providing safe plant, equipment and systems of work..
- Regular consultation on Health and Safety issues.
- Designating health and safety co-ordination roles at senior level.
- Ensuring managers (including senior management) have an understanding of health and safety management relative to their positions.
- Supporting injured staff to return to work safely as early as possible.
A safe working culture is the responsibility of everyone and this can be best achieved and continuously improved through co-operative efforts of employees. A safe culture will be reinforced through continually identifying, assessing and controlling possible risks to the health and safety of people that may arise in the workplace. We are also committed to
- The provision of information concerning such risks and the promotion, instruction, training and supervision of employees to ensure safe work practices.
- Giving employees and when appropriate customers the opportunity to participate in health and safety decisions that affect them.
- Accurate reporting and recording all health and safety matters.
- Formally recognising excellence in health and safety management and innovations by staff
In the interests of maintaining safety, contractors, their employees, visitors and customers are required to observe and comply with all health and safety standards and rules produced. This includes any safety signage, or instruction given by any company employee whilst on our premises.